Saint Mary’s Catholic School Extended Day Program (EDP) is licensed through DSS. EDP operates each school day of the year from 3:15pm to 6:00pm. Families are encouraged to make use of this service in accordance with their needs. The EDP staff consists of DSS-approved Saint Mary’s Catholic School faculty and staff. They supervise all activities including snack time, play time, and homework/study time.
Families who register for EDP are eligible for a reduced rate. Registration paperwork is sent home to all school families in the Spring for the upcoming school year and includes a registration form, a required DSS Health Statement, and a small registration fee. New families will receive EDP registration paperwork as part of their Welcome Packet when enrolling their children in the school.
All EDP fees (whether for registered students or drop-in students) are charged electronically via our FACTS payment system. Parents will see their owed EDP fees in their billing statement next to tuition payments and any other school charges (field trip fees, athletic fees, etc).
No extended care will be provided when school is closed or closes early due to inclement weather. Any school day when EDP will not operate as normal is indicated annually on the school calendar and reminders are sent out to parents in our newsletter and text alert systems.
- $25 per student prior to the first day of school
- $35 per student after the first day of school
- $5 per hour per registered child (Charged in 15-minute increments of $1.25)
- $7 per hour per unregistered child (Charged in 15-minute increments of $1.75)
- $4 per minute per family after 6PM (for the first 10 minutes)
- $6 per minute per family for each minute after 6:10PM
Late Monthly Payment Fee:
- A late fee of 5% of the amount due will accrue each month if payment is not received by the 10th