St Mary’s Catholic School has grown throughout the years as a result of the efforts and generosity of student and parish families, past and present. Their faith, leadership and financial commitment to St Mary’s has enabled the school to accomplish major projects such as:
- the creation of two foreign language classrooms in Sacred Heart Hall
- the restoration of Gallivan Hall
- the building of the Monsignor Charles J. Baum Recreation Center
- the installation of the Jamile J. Francis Athletic Field
- the complete renovation of the Middle School building
- new energy-efficient windows for Mercy Hall
- a complete renovation of our computer lab equipped with 21 iMac computers
- a new heating and cooling system in Mercy Hall
- a new playground
St Mary’s is grateful to those whose sacrificial gifts have enriched our students and sustained our mission. Inviting our students to become obedient disciples of Christ and instructing them in academic excellence, athletic challenge, artistic expression, and character formation is St Mary’s greatest contribution to our Lord and to society. This contribution is dependent in large measure by the support of the faithful, as St Mary’s strives to provide an excellent Catholic education for generations to come. There are many ways to support St Mary’s and we welcome your consideration and interest.
Annual Fund & Annual Report
Please click here to download the most recent Annual Report. Proceeds from the Annual Fund go towards classroom improvement projects, tuition scholarships and financial aid, and the school emergency fund for families in need.
Support St Mary’s
All are invited to support St Mary's by donating an auction item to our annual Gala, sponsoring the event, or bringing a golf team to our Classic! Interested parties can also make a donation to St Mary’s in the following ways:
- Financial Gifts
- Stock Transfer
Please contact the Director of Finance for assistance in making a donation, and thank you for helping us fulfill our mission!