Held annually during the Spring semester, the St Mary's Gala is a wonderful opportunity for parents, grandparents, families, faculty, and staff to come out for an evening of fun, food, and music in support of our school!
- Held at Studio 220 @Noma in Downtown Greenville!
- A New Theme Every Year!
- Silent Auction
- Live Auction
- Student Art Projects on Display
- Catered Dinner & Open Bar
- Live Music
- Fun and fellowship for all our families!
Proceeds from the Gala are used for classroom improvement projects, capital improvement projects, and to fund individual needs for all our teachers, including:
- Lego MINDSTORM Robotics sets for middle school students
- A new high-quality digital camera for our Yearbook staff
- New chairs and tables in the cafeteria and gymnasium
- Furniture, SMART Boards, projectors, books, and supplies for our new Spanish and French classrooms
- Math manipulatives for elementary students
- Toys and learning games for our K3 and K4 classrooms
- Patriot's Day supplies for 4th Grade
- ...and much, much more!
For more information on this year's Gala, to buy a ticket, to donate an item to our auctions, or to purchase a sponsorship package, please contact the Director of the St Mary's Classic and Gala.
Thank you to all those families, companies, and alumni who have support St Mary's in her mission throughout the years.