Held annually during the Spring semester, the St Mary's Gala is a wonderful opportunity for parents, grandparents, families, faculty, staff, and businesses to come out for an evening of fun, food, and music in support of our school!
About the St Mary's Gala:
- Held on campus!
- Silent Auction
- Live Auction
- Student Art Projects on Display
- Gourmet Hors d'oeuvres, Dinner & Open Bar
- Music and Dancing
- Fun and fellowship for all our families and attendees!
School tuition covers only about 80% of the cost to educate a student. St Mary’s depends on donations from alumni and fundraisers to cover the difference. Our major fundraisers, Annual Fund, Gala, and Golf Classic attempt to close the gap on daily operations as well as fund capital projects, while continuing to provide tuition assistance.
Interested in being a sponsor and supporting St Mary's School? Click here for more information about our sponsorship levels. God bless you for your consideration and generous support!
Proceeds from the Gala have been used for capital improvement projects including:
- Classroom furniture and renovations
- SMART Boards, projectors, books, and supplies for all grade levels
- Security/safety enhancements to all school buildings
- Construction and outfitting of the Clinkscales Family Gymnasium
- Furnishings for the Clinkscales Family Gymnasium
- Updating our library's collection of books and media
- Patriot's Day supplies for 4th Grade
- ...and much, much more!
For more information on this year's Gala, to buy a ticket, to donate an item to our auctions, or to purchase a sponsorship package, please contact the Chair of the St Mary's Classic and Gala.
Thank you to all those families, alumni, and companies who have supported St Mary's in her mission throughout the years, including: