Held annually during the Spring semester, the St Mary's Gala is a wonderful opportunity for parents, grandparents, families, faculty, and staff to come out for an evening of fun, food, and music in support of our school!
- Held in Downtown Greenville!
- Silent Auction
- Live Auction
- Student Art Projects on Display
- Heavy Hors D'oeuvres & Open Bar
- Live Music
- Fun and fellowship for all our families!
Proceeds from the Gala have been used for classroom improvement projects and to fund individual needs for all our teachers, including:
- Lego MINDSTORM Robotics sets and other STEM materials for middle school students
- A new high-quality digital camera for our Yearbook staff
- Classroom furniture and renovations
- SMART Boards, projectors, books, and supplies for all grade levels
- Math manipulatives for elementary students
- Toys and learning games for our K3 and K4 classrooms
- Patriot's Day supplies for 4th Grade
- ...and much, much more!
For more information on this year's Gala, to buy a ticket, to donate an item to our auctions, or to purchase a sponsorship package, please contact the Director of the St Mary's Classic and Gala.
Thank you to all those families, companies, and alumni who have support St Mary's in her mission throughout the years.